The Meridian Center of Excellence (COE) is dedicated to helping campus:
- Improve processes
- Provide a better student, faculty and staff experience
- Take a fresh look at how we do our jobs – redirecting to add value and move in new directions
How will we do this?
- Re-engineer business processes
- Implement technology to support electronic processes & document management
- Manage this change across campus
- Explore shared services models to best meet delivery of business processes
- Facilitate, coach and train on the above
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 19, 2018 - Procurement Shared Services Positions
We are utilizing a phased approach to implement the recommendations that have come out of the Sibson Shared Services Design Project. For more information on the Sibson Shared Services Design Project, the related recommendations, and previous Shared Services updates, click here.
Implementation of the Procurement Shared Services Design Project recommendations is underway. As discussed during the campus update sessions on July 9 & 10 (Shared Services Procurement Implementation Phase I), two Procurement Services positions have been posted on the Join Our Team page of the Mines Human Resources website:
- Open to Colorado School of Mines Employees Only - Purchasing Agent – posted under the Administrative Positions category.
- CSM Only – Business Operations Administrative Assistant – posted under the Classified Promotional / Internal category. This is an Administrative Assistant III position. If you would like to review the complete job description for this position please contact Paula MacGeorge in Human Resources.
Both positions close on Tuesday, July 24. I encourage all interested, qualified candidates to apply to one or both positions. The candidate pools are independent of one and other. We will only consider you for the position(s) that you apply for, so please be sure to apply to both separately if you are interested in both positions.
July 9 - 10, 2018
Information sessions on the Shared Services Procurement Implementation and two new positions that will be internally posted. See more details here.
June 27, 2018 - Shared Services Status Update